Comprehensive Staffing Solutions
- Temporary Staffing. Covers critical needs – increase in workload, vacation/leave coverage, peak season demands. Staffworks is responsible for compensation, insurance, and benefits.
- Temp-to-Hire. Evaluate a Staffworks assigned employee before making a hiring decision. Staffworks is responsible for compensation, insurance, and benefits.
- Direct Placement. Directly hiring Staffworks candidates allows focusing on your primary mission and candidate selection without investing time & money recruiting. Select the candidate you hire. The Staffworks placement fee is based on the candidate’s starting annual salary.
- Client Select. Recruit your own candidates or retain valued separated or retired former employees on a temporary or as-needed basis. We approve your candidate for Staffworks employment and hire and assign them to your worksite.
- On-Site Managed Staffing. Staffworks Client Managers are assigned to a client and are dedicated to quickly responding to staffing needs & workforce changes. In addition to Staffworks standard services, Managed Staffing service coordinates secondary staffing suppliers. One call, one point of contact, and one management team allow clients to focus on their goals while we focus on all of their staffing needs.
To learn more, contact us today!
We provide qualified employees in the following areas:
- Administrative Assistant
- Bank Teller
- Billing Specialist
- Customer Service
- Forklift Operators
- General Laborers
- Machine Operators
- Shipping and Receiving